Friday, March 15, 2019

IT NOW APPEARS QATAR PAID F.I.F.A A LMOST TO A BILLION POUNDS .

Now according to THE DAILY MAIL, which as leaked papers from the Qatari MEDIA AL Jereeza , that Qatar who are the host for the 2022 world cup., had gone and paid F.I.F.A two huge instalments to see to it that Qatar did win the right to hold the world cup. They paid F.I.F.A in two instalments the first one was 4000, four hundred million pounds, and the second total was 480, four hundred and eighty million pounds. so the grand total was 880, eight hundred and eighty million pounds, mind you it is almost a BILLION pounds are too much to pay as a bribe. But what we must know is that according to the F.I.F.A rules a host country is not allowed to offer F.I.F.A any money to host a world cup. And the AL JEERA is owned by the EMIR of Qatar. Now will F.I.F.A have the courage to expel Qatar from all football activity ,and chose a new host to hold the 2022 world cup. After all when there is a lot of money anywhere corruption will come.

No comments: