Friday, March 22, 2019

P.S. G ESCAPE PUNISHMENT FROM F.I.F.A.FOR BREAKING FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY RULES.

The case was filed against the French club P.S.G, for breaking FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY RULES. The case was being heard at C.A. S. . .Court OF Arbitrators for Sport. But then F.I.F.A lost the case and nothing could be done , as according to the law as C.A.S had said that there was a time frame to file this case and it was only ten days time., to reopen the case filed against P.S.G. Now P.S.G can walk scot free here. My big question here is F.I.F.A should have very well known that there were only ten days allowed to reopen the case against P.S.G. So did F.I.F.A take a lot of money as a bribe from the owners of P.S.G . to sleep over the case? After all F.I.F.A are very corrupt organisation after all.With Michael Platinni and Sepp Blatter a examples.

No comments: