Thursday, January 21, 2021

F.I.F.A WARN CLUBS FROM BREAKING AND FORMING A SUPER LEAGUE.

 F.I.F.A have clearly warned some big clubs in Europe from breaking away from F.I.F.A ,and forming a new SUPER LEAGUE all together.

 Clubs like Liverpool, Manchester United and the Real Madrid are the main big clubs. And Florentina Peres the president of Real Madrid is said to be the ringleader here.

 The president of F.I.F.a Giovani Infantino,has come out strongly against these clubs, and has given them a very stern warning.

 He has said that if these clubs do proceed and break away to form the super League consequences are very much there..

 Clubs and players will be punished lie players playing for this new league will not be allowed to play at a F.I.F.A world cup, Champion League, Copa America, African cup of nations or the Asian cup and Euro CUP

 Or cup of Liberators. This equal to  the Champion league for clubs in South america and the U.S.A.

No comments: