Monday, March 29, 2021

I DOUBT IF HARRY KANE, ERRLING HAALAND AND KYLIAN MBAPPE WILL REALLY BE SOLD FOR BIG MONEY.

 I honestly feel  that due to the Corona virus or the Chinese virus, which has brought the world literally  to it's knees economically and football clubs  were not spared either, Andres Agnelli , the owner of Juventus and also the owner of the F.I.A.T car company. And president of he European clubs association.Has come forward and said that 640 six hundred and forty clubs are facing financial ruin..

So I doubt very much that  clubs will come forward to buy footballers like Harry Kane, his club want 150,one hundred and fifty million pounds for him, Kylian Mbappe is for 174, one hundred and seventy four million pounds. And Errling Bruat Haaland is costing 154,one hundred and fifty four million pounds.

 Harry Kane has now surly  missed out winning a major trophy in his career for sure.

1 comment:

Bentley H said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.