Saturday, October 5, 2024

NOW F.I.F.A ARE HEARING A CASEFILD BY PALESTINE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION TO EXPEL ISRAEL FROM F.I.F.A.

 Now Palestine have gone and filed a   case against Israel with   F.I.F.A.

Palestine want F.I.F.A. and U.E.F.A., To go and expel Israel from all forms of football.

 Now the reason by Palestine to file thus baseless case they want Israel to be  expelled from both F,I,F,A and U,E,F,A 

 Palestine wants Israel to be treated inthe ame way Russia was treatd   b F,I,FA,

 But tere is a very big difference between Russoa goin and starting tge warm by invading Ukraine,

 Israel enteredb  te Gaza strip . after the terrorist group Hamas   invaded Isrel on the night of 7/10/2023.

Taking  hostages, killing peope  and raping girls and  women, and gese  butchers and barbarians re   doing it today even a year invce te war started,


No comments: