Sunday, August 23, 2009

WHO SCORED FOR ARSENAL AND MANCHESTER UNITED

Both Manchester United and Arsenal have played three matches so far. And in those three matches Manchester United have so far scored a total of only 6 six goals, while on the other hand Arsenal have scored a total of 12 , twelve goals so far. While Manchester United have scored 5 five goals by their strikers , and only one by Nani.Their main scorers were Rooney, Berbatov and Owen. While at Arsenal only one goal has been scored by their strikers, that was by Eduardo , most are by their deffenders such as Gallas, Diaby and midfielder Fabregas . So Arsenal look more balanced team, but remember this is only the start of a nbew season, the correct picture will be availible only after 12 games are played.
As Manchester City after their big spending havenot been convincing at all. Winning by just one goal in each match will not do, They have brought many players.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 340 dollars on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 340 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are approximately 210 dollars on every site. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the velcros are all over 300 dollars on every site. But for all I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?