Friday, July 23, 2010

IS F.I.F.A RACIAL?

F.I.F.A have always shown they are very much against racial attacks on players in the football world. But I would like to make a point here as I personally have my own doubts here.
When both Nigeria did very badly at the 2010 world cup, in South Africa. the Nigerian President Mr Goodluck Jonathan dissolved the entire Nigerian football team, They are called The Super Eagles, but they were called in anger as The Super chicks. F.I.F.A was quick to act and warned Nigeria that they would be expelled from all F.I.F.A games if they did it.
At the same time France did just as badly as Nigeria. The French President got involved with the French team meeting Henry and the others, but nothing is said by F.I.F.A on France. Now the entire French team are sacked. What will Mr B latter do?

No comments: