Thursday, June 26, 2014

F.I.F.A ARE A COMPLETE DISGRACE, WHERE LUIS SUAREZ PUNISHMENT IS CONCERNED.

There is no doubt here F.I.F.A are absolutely disgusting and a utter disgrace in thebiting incident of Luis Suatez 0n the Italian Giorgio Chelleni, the fesh tooth marks were there with plenty of cameras all around so no chance of him dodging the punishment. But when F.I.F.A anounced the punishment, it was clear they only wanted Luis Suarez to pay a huge fine of 100,00 Swiss Francs. He is also told not to be at any football stadium, he is expelled from the 2014 world cup as well. And baned for four months, that is from August to November. F.I.F.A have been to lenient on Luis Suarez, as he has now bit a footballer for the third time the punishment should have been a two year ban. But sadly F.I.F.A are spineless and have no teeth in them to dish out their punishment, you can be very sure he will be biting a player again very soon.Would F.I.F.A been so lenient if it was a black player, the answer is no the fine would be even bigger and he would have got two year ban. SHAME ON F.I.F.A All their big talk of Luis Suarez facing a very lengthy ban, is four months ban a lengthy ban for a third time biting a player?

No comments: