Sunday, May 31, 2015

CAN THIS SNAKE SEPP BLATTER BE TRUSTED.?

The big uestion is can this snake Sepp Blatter ever be trusted.? He was saying after the F.B.I and police raid on F.I.F.A that he is not responsible for what other people do, I can not monitor everybody all the time. But now he says he is going to clear the mess of the 100 million pound corruption . But Loretta Lynch says that the figure is bigger and could be 150 million pounds now. People often ask why did the F. B.I invade F.I.F.A head office, the answer is simple whether it is 100 or 150 million pounds, the F.B.I . got involved even if the F.I.F.A head office is in Geneva the money was in the Bank Of America, so this has got the U.S.A into the picture. It has nothing to do with the U.S.A missing out of hosting the 2022 world cup, they lost out to Qatar. And England lost out to Russia for the 2018 world cup. Now Sepp Blatter says he is responsible for everything in F.I.F.A , how very nice indeed.

No comments: