Monday, September 24, 2018

NOT NOMINATTING LIONEL MESSI INTHE FINAL THREE WAS DISGUSTING AND CRIMINAL..

Now F.I.F.A gave their award to Luka Modric , and this raised a few eyebrows as simply that Lionel Messi was not in the final three short list. But let me ask what ever did Luka Modric do o win this award . And not having Lionel Messi on the last three final short list is disgusting and criminal. So let me explain here in detail to you all so you can get the real picture here, and how justice was denied here. Let us see how the footballers did last year to win this trophy or not. 1) Lionel Messi. Barcelona and Argentina. Games 54.. Goals 45. Trophies 3. 2)Luka Modric Real Madrid and Croatia. Games. 43. Goals. 3. Trophies 1. 3) Mohammed Salah. Liverpool and Egypt. Games52. Goals 44. Trophies. 0 4) Cristiano Ronaldo. Real Madrid ,Portugal. Games. 44. Goals 44. Trophies.1. No wonder Dani Alves and Luis Enrique criticized F.I.F.A.. I hope these figures can clearly prove that people have no brains here when voting. We all know very well that F.I.F.A is a very corrupt organisation.

No comments: