Friday, February 25, 2022

U.E.F.A AND F.I.F.A ARE SHAMELESS.

 There is no doubt about it  U.E.F.A and   F.I.F.A  are shameless here and have double standards shameful I say.

 Back in the year 1992, at the Euro Cup 1992  Yugoslavia  was expelled by U.E.F.A for  the genocide, ethnic cleansing and war crimes. And Denmark took their place, and even won the  Euro Cup.

 But now this year U E.F.A and F.I.F.A  want the world cup qualifier between Russia and Ukraine  to go ahead.

 It is clear here Aleksander Ceferin the president of U.E.F.A and Giannini Infantino  have lost their marbles. Firstly who will come to watch a football match played by two enemies  on the pitch , fans will not travel to die by the Russians. U.E.F.A and F.I.F.A only want money.

 It will take real courage to throw Russia out of all football.Now atletico Moscow play in the Europa League, but will their opponents pay them in Russia?

 Just expel Russia from all football.

No comments: