Tuesday, August 16, 2022

F.I.F.A HAVE SUSPENDED THE A.I.F.F. INDEFENATELY.

 Now F.I.F.A have gone and suspended the A.I.F.F ALL INDIA FOOTBALL Federation.

 The reason why the A.I.F.F was suspended indefinitely by F.I.F.A is that the A.I.F.F had failed to hold its annual general meeting since the year 2020, and they had to hold it yearly.

The reason F.I.F.A suspended the A.I.F.F was because of undue influence from third parties.

 Now the Supreme Court dissolved the A.I.F.F and then set up a three-man committee to handle matters.

 Now according to F.I.F.A rules F.I.F.A. member must be free from legal and political influence.

 Now the Asian Football Confederation and have told A.I.F.F to Have a A.G.M by 15/9/2022,

But how does it affect India? India was supposed to hold the under 17 world cup in the month of October, but they have lost it as they are suspended.

So loss of money s huge as tourists will not come so hotels, taxis airways will lose big money.

 And this has happened after 85 years.


No comments: