Friday, September 16, 2022

F.I.F.A. SAY ECUADOR WILL NOT BE THROWN OUT OF THE WORLD CUP.2022.

 Now Chile who had failed to qualify for the world cup in Qatar 2022 and was hoping very hard that it could really sneak in from the back door.

Now Chile had fild a case against Ecuador, with F.I.F.A, stating that a footballer Bryan Castillo  who is playing for Ecuador, as a right back, was actually born in Colombia and not in Ecuador.

 F.I.F.A had their Appeal committee looked at the birth certificate and other documents, and Bryon Castillo did not attend the trial with the Appeal Committee, his lawyer spoke for him and convinced F.I.F.A . 

  Now Ecuador was found safe by F,I.F.A , and ow Ecuador will not bethrown out of the World cup. Chile will miss out. You can be born in one country but play for another country.

 Chile say they will appeal to the C.A.S. 

No comments: