Sunday, September 25, 2022

THE PRIME MINISTER LIZ TRUSS WANTS A INDEPENDENT REGULTOR FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALl.

 Now the English prime minister Liz Truss, has said recently that she wants to go and appoint a independent Regulator to look into the football in England.

 But she may be quite unaware that all football in th world is controlled by F.I.F.A and in Europe it is controlled by the U.E.F.A. And it is very strict with their rules.

 Which clearly says that no third party can interfere in football matters. No politics.

 F.I.F.A will expel England straight away from all football.

 Tae the case of India their football board is called A.I.F.F.A ,and they failed to hold a A.G.M for two years, then the Indian Supreme court appointed a three man individual party to look into their matters.

 F..I.F.A then expelled India from F.I.F.A  till  they dissolved the three man party, now India is back with F,I,F.A.

No comments: