Friday, October 21, 2022

I ASK GIANNI INFANTINO WHY IRAN HAS NOT BEEN EXPELLED FROM THE WORLD CUP>2022.

I would like to ask Giani Infantino the president of F.I.F.A  why F.I.F.A have not yet expelled Iran from the 2022.

 According to the article 19 of the byelaws of F.I.F.A it speaks on freedom of speech, and other freedoms and I am sure ladies should be free to enter football stadiums and watch football matches, which is the fundamental right of every person, not only men.

 In Iran ladies have been denied entrance to a football stadium. Her name was SAHAR KHODAARY.

 This is the true story of a lady lovingly called LADY IN BLUE, as the jersey of her favorite club was blue, the club was called ESTREGEL F.C .and was in Theran.

 But s ladies were not allowed into stadiums in Iran, She entered the stadium dressed as a man. She was arrested put in prison and then after spending a few days in jail she was released but outside the court she heard she would-be given a long time i jail. She wore her well-loved jersey of her club and set herself on fire. She died later. A very brave and passionate lady whose life was taken far to early .

 I as Giani Infantino how many more people have to die to allow ladies into stadiums i Iran.

 It would be correct  and support the world over to expel Iran from the 2022 world cup. But F.I.F.A will do nothing oil money makes F.I.F.A work.

No comments: