Thursday, October 13, 2022

THE REFEREE FORGOT TO SHOW THE RED CARD AND THAT AT CHAMPION LEAGUE LEVEL F.I.F.A SHOULD BE ASHAMED HERE

 Get one thing very clear here he referees are under F.I.F.A and U.E.F.A  control.

 Now in the champion league group stages in the match played between Tottenham Hotspurs and Eintracht Frankfurt, the Brazilian defender Tuta , who pays for Eintracht Frankfurt, was shown two yellow cards  , and that to in quick succession, but then the Spanish referee completely forgot to show te red card, which should follow two yellow cards, according to F.I.F.A rules.

 Indeed, very embarrassing for both U.E.F.A and F.I.F.A. But nothing wil happen to the referee.

the president of U.E.F.A Aleksander Cefarin , wil only pat te Spaniards back 

 And what is so embarrassing here is that two TottenhamHotspurs players had to remind the referee that the red card was to be shown. I doubt if he knew the rules even of footbal.

No comments: