Friday, November 11, 2022

F.I.F.A SAY JUST CONCERATE ON FOOTBALL BUT HUMAN RIGHTS IS A UNIVERSAL PROBLEM .

According to THE DAILY MAIL, the president of F.I.F.A Giani Infantino, has told the countries taking part at he world cup to concentrate on the football only, and to please leave politics and human rights.
 But violations of human rights is a worldwide problem, we cannot shut our eyes the way U.E.F.A  and  F.I.F.A shamelessly do it . For F.I.F.A money is far more important than human lives.
 Actually Qatar was a very bad choice as grass doesn't grow in deserts, they have spent they say 700 billion pounds for the world cup , Russia spent 18 billion pounds. There is no water for e grass either.
 We know the truth how Qatar got he world cup. .
 Michael Platini and the then president of France Niccolas Sarkozy, hatched a plan pull all the voters  to one side along with Michael Platini , all were given five million pounds Jack Warner admitted it, and F.B.I want to extrudate him for 29 charges.
 Oatar in return gave France a order for 24 Rafaele fighter jets and planes of Airbus order for planes for Qatar airlines. Big money was involved in Qatar winning the vote.
 And F.I.F.A say they have cleaned up their act, what  a joke.
 We need a new F.I.F.A  jut like he European Super League.
 Actually the world should have protested 12,twelve yeas ago, but F.I.F.A wouldnever changeit just thin how much money passed on. Te jet deal for Qatar was a huge 14.6 billion pounds,.

No comments: