Friday, November 18, 2022

F.I.F.A TOP MEMBERS ARE TOLD THEIR HOTEL IN QATAR IS NOT READY AS YET.

 Now this is getting from bad to worse at the F.I.F.A world cup in the desert country of Qatar.

Now the president of F.I.F.A Giani Infantino and his board who were told by the Qatar organizing committee, that their five-star hotel will not be completed in time for e world cu, so w it be completed after the world cup F.I.F.A board were red faced here .

Now F.I.FA are now staying in  a resort, and it is a dry resort as well.. Well not even the world cup in 1950 , after the world war wo was so badly organized.

 F.I.F.A must expel France and Qatar from F.I.F.A for good.

Qatar and France pulled F.I.F.A not in the gutter but in the septic tank with corrupt bribes of five million pounds each.

No comments: