Thursday, November 17, 2022

HOW DID F.I.F.A GIVE QATAR THE WORLD CUP AS IN 2010THEY HAD ONLY ONE STANDING THEN? STADIUM.

Exactly how on earth did Qatar   given the bid to host the world cup is beyond my understanding .

 May be Michael Platini can cast a light on why a country that has never ever qualified for a world cup, nor won any international trophy are hosting he 2022 world cup .As they had only one standing stadium in whole of Qatar THE KHELIFA STADIUM

 Here money paid a very big part, each we paid five million pounds to the F.I.F.A voting committee.

 Michael Platini, Jack Warner and Sepp Blatter  sold F.I.F.A for five million pounds each disgraceful, disgusting.

F.I.F.A re not pulled into the gutter they were pulled into the septic tank and F.I.F.A they all stink, very badly I must say.

 Football must have a  new F.I.F.A lie te EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE>.

 Today a part of he wall collapsed at he stadium to hold this year's final. Mind you the whistle has not been blown as yet . With people in the stadium willit collapse as well.?

No comments: