Saturday, November 19, 2022

HOW MUCH WILLLA DRY QATAR WORLD CUP COST F.I.F.A.?

Now that F.I.F.A   have shamelessly bowed down to Qatar and agreed to their terms of banning alcohol, it .was agreed mutually between F.I.F.A and Qatar , that alcohol could be sold during he world cup.

 Mind you Budweiser are the official sponsors of F.I.F.A , and they have been cheated here y Qatar and F,I,F,A. AS millions of beer cans had been stocked up in the Godown.

 Now Budweiser paid F.I.F.A 65 sixty-five million pounds, as a sponsor deal. But they now say at the next world cup in 2026 which will be held in U.S.A, Canada and Mexico , with Moret countries taking part , the will e paying 95 ninety-five million n pounds, but hey will be deducting 40,forty million pounds , for their loss in Qatar.

 Serves F.I.F.A rightly.

No comments: