Saturday, November 19, 2022

THE F.I.F.A VILLAGE IS NOT YET COMPLETE IN QATAR WITH EVERYTHING LYING ROUND>

 The F.I.F.A village in he Qatar world cup is still not complete, with tools and material lying all around, and plenty of work to be done. The rooms re being made up of shipping containers 

 And they are charging a sum of 200 two hundred pounds a night, quite high for substandard living conditions.

 The five-star hotel where the F.I.F.A employees were supposed to stay  , is also unfinished, and so was the hotel where England were supposed to stay.

 But according to F.I.F.A rules everything for a world cup should have been finished by a month before the world cup starts. And thus world cup starts tomorrow.

 So why did F.I.F.A allow the world cup to go on.?

 Clearly F.I.F.A should be dissolved, and something must come out like the European super league.

No comments: