Monday, November 21, 2022

THESE COUNTRIES SAUDI ARABIA, GREECE AND EGYPT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED O BID FOR A WORLD CUP>

  Now these three countries Saudi Arabia, Greece and Egypt have given their bid to F.I.F.A  to hold te 2030 world cup jointly

 But their joint bid should never be even considered by F.I.F.A . 

 And the reason for this is these contries have not allow ladies into the football stadium, to watch the beautiful game . I am sure F.I.F.A rules clearly say all one and all are eligible to see football matches in stadiums even ladies are demined this privilege..

 These countries along with Iran allow ladies to watch football on television only.

 Do Iran, Saudi Arabia and Iran have a ladies football club and do they play at he ladies world cup?

 If ladies are not allowed thn these countries should be expelled fromFootball, and F.I.F.A.

 Inthe 2030 world cup countries  and people will have to show the same dramas with Qatar, who wats thus  nonsense again.


No comments: