Tuesday, December 20, 2022

GIANNI INFANTINO BREAKS F.I.F.A RULES HIMSELF WITH THE BISHT GOWN.

 Now after Argentina won their world cup final against France, it was Gianni Infantino , the president of F.I.F.A , ho then went and broke te F.I.F.A rules.

 The Emir of Qatar and Gianni Infantino put te Bisht on the shoulder of Lionel Messi.

 But te F.I.F.A rules clearly say that first of alll the presentations must be completelke handing te orld cup, medals , golden ball and golden glove.

But here they put the bisht after LionelMessi got the world cup.

 Gianni Infantino new very well that since F.I.F.A top executives  took five million pounds bribe from Qatar and Russia , according to THE DAILY MAL  He had no voice and danced to the tune of Qataris.

 In te Budewiser beer case  F.I.F.A will be losing 45, forty five million pounds in the 2026 world cup.

 It was a celebration for Messi said the Emir of Qatar, and our culture . Just keep that culture in Qatar only for their people It shamelessly covered th very proud Argentinean jersey number 10 of Lionel Messi.

No comments: