Wednesday, December 21, 2022

NOW F.I,F.A ARE GETTING A BIT TO AMBITIOUS ,AND FAR TOO SILLY AS WELL.

 Now Gianni Infantino , who is the president of F.I.F.A , is getting a bit too ambitious and far too greedy at te same time.

 Last ear he and F.I.F.A wanted to change the table of the world cup from every four years to a world cup every two years.

F.I.F.A sent their employee Arsene Wenger to convince European and South American clubs, to hold a two-year world cup instead of four years. But it failed flatly.

 Now Giani Infantino and F.I.F.A want a world cup every three years from the year 2030.

 Now African and Asian countries want it  , but will have to convince Europe and the America's.

 It is all about money which F.I.F.A will make, in Qatar they. made a sum of 6.2, six point two billion pounds profit.

No comments: