Friday, January 27, 2023

NOW THE F.I.F.A ARE FILED DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANST ARGENTINA BUT FAILED HERE.

 Now F.I.F.A have filed disciplinary charges against Argentina, over their behaviors on and of the pitch.

 But F.I.F.A are sleeping over some breaches In their byelaws by certain countries.

1) Under F.I.F.A rules no political banners and flags or banners should be allowed and displayed in the stadium. But two countries Tunisia and Morocco, flew the Palestinian flag  with the words SAVE PALESTINE. But remember Hamas the ruling party s a terrorist group not legally voted.

2) Saudi Arabia taunted Lionel Messi 

after their win . F.I.F.A.  took no action against Saudi Arabia  Why may I ask.

 Is it because Saudi Arabia is bidding to host the 2030 world up in Saudi Arabia, Greece and Egypt.?

 Big money for F.I.F.A I must say.F.I.F..A be honest and fair.

No comments: