Tuesday, April 25, 2023

LIONELMESSI WINS THREE I.F.F.H.S AWARDS IN ONE DAY>

Now many people said that LionelMessi was  finished as a footballer and had gone and joined a farmer's league in Franc with P.S.G , and they said hss carer was well and truly over.

 But in two years he won the Copa America, the world cup and the Finalisms' Cup, defeating Italy the Eiro Cup winner.

 Now he has won the three awards from the I.F.F.H.S for 2023.


1) He won the I.F.F.H.S award for the best play maker in the world.

2) He won the I.F.F.H.S award for being e worlds best goal scorer.

3) He also won the I.F.F.H.S award for the best footballer in the world.

 Not bad at all for a aging 35-year-old footballer.

 I.F.F.H.S stands for International Football Federation of History and statistics.



No comments: