Tuesday, August 13, 2024

NOW CHELSEA HAVE GIVEN COLE PLMER ATWO YEAR DEAL AND THATISNOW NINE YAR DEAL IN TOAL> IS THIS LEGAL?

 Now Chelsea have gone and rewarded geir young player Cole Palmer  with a two year extension on his cronraft  that runs for nine years.

 And according to F.I.F.A   rules it clearly says that a contract can not exceed over five years. 

So this silly eight years and nine years  contracts at Chelsea should be looked into and I say these contracts are illegal according to t  F.I.F.A rules  Soall tgese contracts should be terminated .

 Now let me inform you  that all contracts have to be registered by  F.I.F.A. and ge respective F.A. so all knw which footballer is playing where.

 Bt hiw dd  F.I.F.A and tge English F.A approve tgese transfers if tey are against ge F.I.F.A rules.

 Giani Infantino said F.I.F.A have cleaned up their act after  the Sepp Blatter and Michl Platini shame.

 But not looks cleaned up.

 Now his contract expies in te year 2033 te longest contract ever given to  footballer.

No comments: