Monday, September 30, 2024

CRISTIANO RONALDO SAID THAT THE BALOOMN DOR AND WORLD CUP ARE RIGGED TO SUIT LIONEL MESSI>

 Now  Crstiano Ronaldo has said recently that Lionell Mesi over the years  has been winning the world cup  Ballon D'Or the  I.F.F.H.S   and F.I.F.A see to it tat all these trophies are given to Lionel Messi only.

 Good ting he did not say even the Laures award  is given by F.I.F.A idiotic fool  Thinks too much about himself 

First of all tee Baloon D or is not given by F.I.F.A it is given by the  French Football Magazine , and managers vote  along with players for the last three final names  nominated for e Baloon d Or.

 And I.F.F.H.S   is not connected  with F.I.F.A  it stands for International Football  Federation history and statics. and neither is the Laures award.

 Now who has stopped Cristiano Ronaldo frmwinnig a world cup, aGolden Ball or Golden Boot at a world cup, he has not been able to do anything at teworld cup 

 Just spoilt defeated  and bitter  boy. GROW UP . 

No comments: