COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST RED CARDS IN THE WORLD CUP HISTORY.
. It is not surprising as the top three countries to be shown the most red cards at a world cup re from South America.
1) Brazil have total of 11 Elven Red cards.
2) Argentina have a close ten cards
3) Uruguay have a total of nine cards.
4) Cameroon and Italy have a total of eight Red cards.
5) Holland and West Germany have seven Red Cards each.
6) France, Mexico Portugal ,Czech Republic and Czechoslovakia, have a total of six red cards .
7) Hungry, Yugoslavia and Serbia have five red cards each