Wednesday, November 9, 2022

IMMIGRANT LABORERS WERE SWIFTLY EVACUATED WHEN F.I.F.A WANTED TO INSPECT HE STADIUM.

Now according to THE DAILY MAIL, which says when the F.I.F.A stafff came to inspect the stadium , which would be holding he world cup final. 

 So well in advance te fire siren was sounded, leading to the immigrant laborers running away. This reason was so that F.I.F.A staff could nt  speak with any of the immigrant laborers 

 But what the laborer's said was two workers died recently .

 And they said they cannot complain if they do so ten they are sacked straight away. one said he had to work in the hot Qatar sun while having Carona virus or the Chinese virus.

But F.I.F.A show a blind Nelson eye to these large Human rights violations.

 The president of F.I.F.A has no feelings here he is telling the countries and fans just concentrate on the football alone. Idiotic man knows only money.

No comments: