Monday, December 26, 2022

WILL F.I.F.A PUNISH TUNISIA AND MORROCO OVER FLYING PALESTINE FLAGS>

 Now I would love to know if F.I.F.A , would even  dare to fine Tunisia and Morrocco Flying the Palestine flag  at the 2022 world cup in Qatar.

 Morrocco flew the Palestine flag , with these words on it  SAVE PALESTINE.

 Now thus is not at all allowed by  F.I.F.A , who are very strict on these things, their rules very clearly say No flags, banners, placard of any politic or any religious matter can be displayed at a football match. in any stadium in the world.

 I clearly remember Barcelona were fined heavily during the referendum taken in Catalunya, for independence from Spain.

 So will F.I.F.A take action against these two countries., as they rightly should be doing, or will F.I.F.A show a nelson eye to this.

 Plese kindly note Palestine is ruled by Hamas, which was not voted into power, and is a terrorist organization. Hamas is not recognized by the world  it is similar to Taliban.

No comments: